luni, 21 octombrie 2013

For the "Old-timers"

Welcome back! Today I am going to tell you about a game which the "old-timers" love. It is one game that marked my life. The series of Jazz Jackrabbit were a great hit. Now, no one can tell me that never heard of Jazz, the hyperactive Rambo dressed-like rabbit. Since the very first title, called "Jazz Jackrabbit" everyone understood Jazz's adventure against Craig. But after its expected sequel, Jazz teams up with his more... active brother, Spaz, and after the expansion "Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - The Secret Files" with their sister, Lori as well. Now, as I heard, there came out another title (Jazz Jackrabbit 3). I have to say, I haven't played this one, so I won't talk about it right now. Thus, the first two titles were great ones, with addictive gameplay and awesome graphics (especially the background from the haunted house) even for our days. I'm not going to talk anymore, I'll just let you see the evolution of this game.

 Jazz Jackrabbit 2                        

 Jazz (front), Spaz (red) and Lori

 Jazz Jackrabbit                           

Enough for today. If you have any requests for games you would like to let others know, just leave a comment. Until next time, have a nice day!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu