joi, 17 octombrie 2013

Hello! Welcome to this new blog!

Hi there! Welcome to my blog. I want to (re-)promote some games that (as I saw) are not so wanted anymore. In this way, I hope that everyone will remember some of the best games that were created in the past. So, without any further ado, let's begin, shall we?

First of all, I want to tell you about a game called Heroes of Might and Magic. When it appeared, it made itself a huge popularity. But what about today? Nowadays, as I found out, the games are, let's say, not so looked for if they don't have cool graphics. I have to admit it: its graphics are not so good, and you can see from the first mission that it is a veeeeeery animated game. For that time, it was awesome, and I think it is awesome as well. How about you? I have posted some photos of the evolution of Heroes along the years. Just watch:
Heroes I               

Heroes II

Heroes III

Heroes IV

Heroes V

Heroes VI
Also, if you want another view of this game, watch these:
 
Also, if you got games you want me to promote, just tell me in the comments section. Until next time, have a nice day!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu